Trip and slip accidents are a common cause of injury. If you have been injured in a tripping or slipping accident at work, on a public pavement or highway, or in a shop or other premises, we will let you know if you are able to make a claim for compensation.
We have the experience and expertise to ensure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation that you are entitled to.
We handle all types of types of tripping and slipping accident compensation claims including:
- Tripping accidents on public footpaths, pavements and highways
- Trip and slip accidents on public and private premises
- Trip accidents and slipping accident at work claims
- Supermarket trip & slip accidents
Highway & Pavement Tripping Accident Claims
This includes public roads, footpaths, pavements, cycle paths and bridleways for which the local highway authority (usually a local council) has responsibility. Special rules apply to highway and pavement tripping claims.
Tripping & Slipping Accidents on Private or Public Premises
- shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs & bars
- leisure centres, gyms and sporting facilities
- offices and business premises
- public buildings such as museums and libraries
- schools and college buildings
- parks and playgrounds
- private buildings including private residences
- private land including gardens and other external areas
Trip & slip accident at work claims
Slipping and tripping accidents are the most common cause of major injuries at work. Thousands of people are injured in trip and slip accidents at work every year. Injuries range from fairly minor injuries such as bruising and sprains to serious fractures and head injuries. Read more about making a claim following a trip, slip or fall at work.
Supermarket Trip & Slip Accident Claims
Injuries to staff and customers caused by slipping on wet supermarket floors or spillages are common as are accidents involving customers tripping over boxes or other hazards. If you have been injured as a result of tripping or slipping in a supermarket you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation. For further information about making a supermarket accident claim click here
A free assessment of your case
We are happy to provide no obligation advice about any trip or slip accident. Simply contact us online or call us on freephone 0800 731 5434
What to read next ….