If you have been injured in a trip, slip or fall accident at work, on a public pavement or highway, or in a shop or other premises we will let you know if you are able to make a claim for compensation.
We have the experience and expertise to ensure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation that you are entitled to.
Free, no obligation advice is available by phone or free meeting and free home visits are also available. We are also able to act on your behalf on a no win – no fee basis in appropriate cases. There is nothing to pay up front and no hidden charges.
We handle all types of types of tripping and slipping accident compensation claims including:
- Trip and slip accidents on public footpaths, pavements and highways
- Trip and slip accidents on public and private premises
- Trip and slip accident at work claims
- Supermarket trip & slip accidents
Highway & Pavement Tripping Claims
This includes public roads, footpaths, pavements, cycle paths and bridleways for which the local highway authority (usually a local council) has responsibility. Special rules apply to these types of claim: read more
Tripping & Slipping Accidents on Private or Public Premises
- shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs & bars
- leisure centres, gyms and sporting facilities
- offices and business premises
- public buildings such as museums and libraries
- schools and college buildings
- parks and playgrounds
- private buildings including private residences
- private land including gardens and other external areas
For further information regarding trip and slip accidents on private and public premises click here
Trip, slip and fall accident at work claims
Slipping and tripping accidents are the most common cause of major injuries at work. Thousands of people are injured in trip and slip accidents at work every year. Injuries range from fairly minor injuries such as bruising and sprains to serious fractures and head injuries. Read more about making a claim following a trip, slip or fall at work.
Supermarket Trip & Slip Accident Claims
Injuries to staff and customers caused by slipping on wet supermarket floors or spillages are common as are accidents involving customers tripping over boxes or other hazards. If you have been injured as a result of tripping or slipping in a supermarket you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation. For further information about making a supermarket accident claim click here